Thursday, July 6, 2017

Puffy Bed-in-a-Box Mattress

 

Puffy Bed-in-a-box mattress, memory foam mattress, best bed for bad backs,

      The Puffy Bed-in-a-box mattress is so revolutionary and amazing.   It is made with a brand new design, so new in fact that the patent is still pending on it.  It has a deep memory foam that literally cradles you all night long.  I suffer from compressed discs in my back and generally toss and turn all night but not since I have this new Puffy Bed.  I am able to get a full night's sleep.  It is amazing!   It really helps my back and body relieve pressure!!!

Puffy Bed-in-a-box mattress, memory foam mattress, best bed for bad backs,
Like sleeping on a cloud!


      The company is great and stands by its product by offering a 101 night sleep trial and the mattress is backed by a 15 year warranty.   Even more importantly, the mattress is made ENTIRELY in the US (from start-to-finish!

      Another feature I really appreciate is that it is made with heat and moisture dissipation technology.  This is important to me because I am pre-menopausal and have hot flashes and really sweat a lot at night.  I wake up cool and dry with this new system.  That in itself is a big seller to me.

Puffy Bed-in-a-box mattress, memory foam mattress, best bed for bad backs,


      Overall, I am super pleased and would recommend it to anyone in the market for a new mattress!
Check them out at:  https://puffy.com

Follow us on Facebook
Follow me on Pinterest
Follow us on Twitter
Follow us on g+
Follow our Youtube channel
Follow me on Instagram 


No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Make a Classic Christmas Rainbow Poke Cake

            This recipe has been around for a LONG time and to me, it never goes out of style.   It is colorful, festive, moist and utterl...