Monday, October 6, 2014

Brieftons InstantVeg Spiralizer

 
 
Brieftons InstantVeg Spiralizer
 
    Brieftons InstantVeg Spiralizer is very cool.  I really wasn't too sure about it when I first heard about it but it is FUN to use and it is a great way to get my kids to eat more veggies.  It also makes meals fancier.  :-)
    It really is amazing how it turns plain vegetables into culinary spirals.  There are 4 different cutting widths and the handle is very easy to turn.  
    

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Make a Classic Christmas Rainbow Poke Cake

            This recipe has been around for a LONG time and to me, it never goes out of style.   It is colorful, festive, moist and utterl...