Friday, September 10, 2021

The Best Homemade Crock Pot Cube Steak and Gravy recipe

    I love using my crock pot to make no-fuss meals for my family.  It is so easy to throw some ingredients into the crock pot and forget about it until dinner time.   Some of my favorite crock pot style meals that I make for my family include a complete chicken dinner in the crock pot, the perfect crock pot roast dinner, and my creamy Italian chicken.  Of course, we loved this one too and it makes our top 5 list.  

 


 

    You will need:

6 cube steaks

1 med. onion, peeled and sliced into rings

1 can cream of mushroom soup

1 can cream of chicken soup

1 soup can of water

1 envelope of dry onion soup mix (or use homemade)

salt & pepper to taste 

 


    Turn your crock pot onto low.  Salt & pepper each cube steak and then place 2 of the steaks into the bottom of the crock pot.  Top with a few of the sliced onion rings and repeat the layers.  

    In a bowl, mix together the soups and the water.  Pour over the meat.  Sprinkle the onion soup mix over the top.  Place the lid back onto the crock pot and cook for 6 hours.  Serve with some creamy mashed potatoes and honey glazed carrots

 

Follow us on Pinterest
Follow us on Twitter
Follow our Youtube Channel
Follow us on Instagram

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Make a Classic Christmas Rainbow Poke Cake

            This recipe has been around for a LONG time and to me, it never goes out of style.   It is colorful, festive, moist and utterl...