Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Ronny's Silly Video

       As most of y'all know, my youngest son Ronny, is autistic.  He is now 12 and loves watching Youtube videos.  One of his favorite things to watch on Youtube is the song "Pen, Pineapple, Apple, Pen" or the "PPAP" song.  One day, he decided he was going to sing it so I recorded it and he would love if everyone would watch it and share it.  He is very proud and if you know anything about autism, you know him doing something like this is a huge step.  Thank you and enjoy.


     You can find the video here and be sure to follow our Youtube channel to see other fun videos of life on the farm and baby farm animals.  

Be sure to check out my other posts on Autism.


Follow me on Pinterest
Follow us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Follow our Youtube channel
Follow me on Instagram 

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Make a Classic Christmas Rainbow Poke Cake

            This recipe has been around for a LONG time and to me, it never goes out of style.   It is colorful, festive, moist and utterl...