Monday, October 26, 2015

BuyCostumes.com

    We had the opportunity to review a costume from BuyCostumes.com recently and enjoyed the experience.  My son is a huge Sharnado fan and wanted to do a costume similar to that and I chose the perfect one for him as you can see below.  You can find it here
     The company sent the costume overnight express and the shipping company lost the package.  Buycostumes.com stayed after the company and after almost 2 weeks decided to send us a brand new costume.  They sent it and sent it 2 day air and the shipping company still took a week to deliver it and delivered the original at the same time.  I do not blame Buycostumes.com at all because they went above and beyond to ensure we were taken care of.  I would just recommend they use someone else as a shipper.  
    The costume was well made and their customer service is excellent.  Looking into getting a santa or elf costume from them real soon.  I would recommend you do the same.  Here is a link to all their Christmas and holiday costumes (here).  I especially love their Velvet Santa Costume.  

Follow me on Pinterest
Follow us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Follow us on g+
Follow us on linkedin
Follow our Youtube channel
Follow me on Instagram 

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Make a Classic Christmas Rainbow Poke Cake

            This recipe has been around for a LONG time and to me, it never goes out of style.   It is colorful, festive, moist and utterl...