Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Cozyna Ceramic Burr Coffee Grinder Review


Cozyna Coffee grinder, manual coffee grinders
  

     This Cozyna manual burr coffee grinder was easy to put together and a joy to use.  I haven't had freshly ground coffee in about 10 years and had forgotten how remarkable it really was.  It is a HUGE difference than the stuff you get out of a can (no matter the brand).


     The aroma was amazing and the taste was fantastic.  The manual grinder was easy enough to crank, even for me.  I suffer from MS (multiple sclerosis) and I don't have that much strength left in my hands but I was able to grind the coffee with little effort.  My husband also had no problem with taking it apart and cleaning the grinder.


    The grinder is adjustable so you can decide if you want it ground extra fine or left coarse.  If you are in the market for a nice coffee grinder, this is one for you to consider.


Follow me on Pinterest
Follow us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Follow us on g+
Follow us on linkedin
Follow our Youtube channel
Follow me on Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Make a Classic Christmas Rainbow Poke Cake

            This recipe has been around for a LONG time and to me, it never goes out of style.   It is colorful, festive, moist and utterl...