Monday, March 30, 2015

Kitchen Elite V Steel Mandolin

Kitchen Elite slicer, stainless steel mandolin, best mandolin for home kitchens, mandolin for dehydrating


 
 
 
     The Kitchen Elite V Steel Mandolin was a sweet addition to our household.  I had a mandolin that was plastic and worked okay for awhile but after a few months, the plastic started to crack and discolor.  I was so glad to get this steel model that I am SURE will last a long time. 
 
     
Kitchen Elite slicer, stainless steel mandolin, best mandolin for home kitchens, mandolin for dehydrating
 
    The mandolin comes with 5 cutting inserts in the following sizes:  1 mm, 2 mm, 1.6 mm grater, a 3mm slicer, and a 7mm slicer.  It also has a hand protector and a blade storage caddy.
 


Follow me on Pinterest
Follow us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Follow us on g+
Follow us on linkedin
Follow our Youtube channel
Follow me on Instagram


No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Make a Classic Christmas Rainbow Poke Cake

            This recipe has been around for a LONG time and to me, it never goes out of style.   It is colorful, festive, moist and utterl...