Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Santamedical Wrist Digital Blood Pressure


Santamedical wrist digital blood pressure monitor




    The Santamedical wrist digital blood pressure monitor is really nice.  I suffer from several medical conditions myself (MS, high blood pressure, heart disease and diabetes).  My youngest son has heart problems and my hubby is a diabetic too.  Having one of these monitors in our household is pretty much a necessity.  Having it on hand gives us peace of mind.
     This monitor comes in a nice hard case that is small and compact enough to carry in your purse or bag.  The monitor is easy to use and seems to read very accurately.  Some features of this monitor include:  it can store up to 60 different blood pressure readings; it measures your pulse and blood pressure at the same time; it is 100% satisfaction guaranteed; and it self inflates to the right pressure and turns off automatically.  The best part is the price.  Right now, it is less than $21.  What a bargain!

Follow me on Pinterest
Follow us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Follow us on g+
Follow us on linkedin
Follow our Youtube channel
Follow me on Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Make a Classic Christmas Rainbow Poke Cake

            This recipe has been around for a LONG time and to me, it never goes out of style.   It is colorful, festive, moist and utterl...