Friday, April 11, 2014

Two Year Blog Anniversary

    Yahoo!  We made it.  Today marks the 2nd year anniversary for Countrified Hicks.  Can you believe it? I am so please you stuck by me for 2 years and if you are new to my blog, hope you stay awhile and have a look around.
   In the past years, I have shared nearly 100 recipes with you, numerous posts and videos on frugal living, as well as posts on how to dehydrate and can; farm living; and homeschooling.  I have completed over 260 blog posts, meaning I average a new post about once every 3 days.
      In the past two years, no post has received nearly as many page views or comments as the post on frugal living on how our Family of 4 live off of $1300 a month. That post alone generated over 65,000 page views!
     Other popular posts over frugal living include:
   Video blog #2 and doing laundry country style.
     As far as recipes go, my post clicked upon and pinned recipe is How to make homemade bread in one hour with nearly 10,000 page views.
How to grow fodder for your farm animals, biscuits and chocolate gravy, homemade bread in one hour, prepping, survival bucket, cache bucket, french toast casserole
One of the loaves of bread that I made.

   Other popular posts of my recipes include:
French Toast Casserole and Homemade biscuits with Chocolate Gravy.

How to grow fodder for your farm animals, biscuits and chocolate gravy, homemade bread in one hour, prepping, survival bucket, cache bucket, french toast casserole
My French Toast Casserole
How to grow fodder for your farm animals, biscuits and chocolate gravy, homemade bread in one hour, prepping, survival bucket, cache bucket, french toast casserole

   Finally, to wrap things up, the most popular post on Farm Living would have to be on How to grow fodder for your animals and for prepping, How to set up a Cache Bucket.

How to grow fodder for your farm animals, biscuits and chocolate gravy, homemade bread in one hour, prepping, survival bucket, cache bucket, french toast casserole
The food items to go into a survival bucket.

How to grow fodder for your farm animals, biscuits and chocolate gravy, homemade bread in one hour, prepping, survival bucket, cache bucket, french toast casserole
Day 1-7 of fodder growth

   What has been your favorite post I have done these past two years?  What do you want to see more of?  




Follow my Pinterest board

Follow us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Follow us on g+

Follow us on linkedin

Follow our Youtube channel

1 comment:

  1. I think my favorite is corn cob jelly. Just because I had never heard of it before your blog and it was a cheap and easy Christmas gift to give out last year when we doing terribly financially. It certainly inspired me and this year I am trying out dandelion flower jelly. Your homemade clothes washer saved me when I went several days without a working washer last year. Plus your Bread in one hour recipe has made homemade bread a lot more common around here! So, I guess I can't pick just one! lol!

    ReplyDelete

How to Make a Classic Christmas Rainbow Poke Cake

            This recipe has been around for a LONG time and to me, it never goes out of style.   It is colorful, festive, moist and utterl...