Sunday, March 16, 2014

Personalized CD

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

Play anywhere, personalized CD


    I LOVE this!  Did you know you can make a personalized CD for your very own or for a loved one?  You decide on the cover art, what you want the cover to read, and all the songs to go on the CD.  It is so cool.  Pictured above is the one I had made for me and my hubby.  Then I chose 10 of our favorite love songs.  I was so pleased with how it turned out.  They have over 4 million songs in their library so the chances that they have the songs you want is pretty good.   Play Anywhere is the company.  Click here and check it out and order one for your self or a loved one.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Make a Classic Christmas Rainbow Poke Cake

            This recipe has been around for a LONG time and to me, it never goes out of style.   It is colorful, festive, moist and utterl...