Friday, June 1, 2012

This week's Happenings

In my life this week:
     We have a new business adventure in the mix.  We have been out of work for quite some time but God has answered our prayers and has provided a few opportunities for us.  We have been very busy this week trying to iron out all the details.

In our homeschool this week:
     We have taken this entire week off to rest and recharge.  It was a much needed vacation!

Helpful homeschooling tip:
     Take breaks when you are worn down or discouraged.  Take a day or two or even an entire week.  When you come back to it, everyone is better off for it.  Don't try to follow set schedules to the "t".  Wing it and have fun.

I am inspired by:
     the people that God sends into my life.  When I am discouraged or sad, He sends the right people to me to send me a message.  Sometimes it is just by a post on facebook.  It is just another reminder that He is in charge and is looking after me.

My favorite thing this week:
    Was being with my family all week and starting a new chapter of our lives together.  I love my family so much and love being with them 24 hours a day.

I'm praying for:
    our new business to be successful.  To keep listening to God's words and for Him to continue to guide us.

What is going on in your life this week?  Have a prayer request?  I would gladly pray for you.

Follow us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Another blog you might like:
I Homeschool Network

1 comment:

  1. How exciting that you are starting a new business! I will pray that you will find nothing but success! :-)

    ReplyDelete

How to Make a Classic Christmas Rainbow Poke Cake

            This recipe has been around for a LONG time and to me, it never goes out of style.   It is colorful, festive, moist and utterl...