Saturday, June 16, 2012

Overstretched

   Have you ever felt like an overstretched rubber band?  Where you have been pulled in all different directions for too long?  That is how I have been feeling lately.  My MS (multiple sclerosis) has been acting up and we opened up our Fireworks Store this week.  That means I am down there at the store from the 15th of June until the 4th of July, every single day from 9:30 a.m. until 10 p.m. or as late as 1 a.m.  No days off.  On top of that, I have the boys down here with me so I am entertaining them to boot.  I also have my college studies to do (Master's Degree program) and normal life duties.  I am not trying to complain but am just running on empty and need a recharge.  Pray for me.  Pray for our Fireworks store.  Be well!

8 comments:

  1. Just found your blog.....I'll say a prayer for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel better soon and that you have a successful store season.
    Love your jambalaya recipe! Take care.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maria, thank you so much. I am sure it will settle down soon.

      Delete
  3. Yes! And, now is one of those times. Saw neuro Wednesday. More tests scheduled because of new symptoms. Working night shift right now.

    Didn't mean to whine. meant to say I feel your pain!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mary, sorry you are feeling this way too. Praying for a good report back from the neuro. I am always here for you to vent to. OK? Hugs, Melody

      Delete
  4. I will definitely keep you in my prayers! That is a lot on your plate at once!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lisa, as always, your kind words mean so much to me. You lift me up and I appreciate you so much!

      Delete

How to Make a Classic Christmas Rainbow Poke Cake

            This recipe has been around for a LONG time and to me, it never goes out of style.   It is colorful, festive, moist and utterl...