Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Pictures to Share

   Today's blog is mostly going to be pictures that I wanted to share with you all.  No rhyme or reason to the order--just things I love and people I love.
quaker parrot, family pet, pet bird
Papi, our Quaker parrot

Siamese cat, senior cat, family pet,
Scat, our cat (he is a senior).

baby sugar glider, new sugar glider, sugar glider as a pet,
Simone', our baby sugar glider

red pom, red pomeranian, pomeranian puppy,
Whitney, my Pomeranian


my Dad, picture of father, aging parents
my Daddy

Phineas, grandchildren, my grandson, proud grandparents
My grandson, Phineas

loving couple, Countrified Hicks, in love,
my hubby & I

sleeping baby, Ronny sleeping,
Ronny sleeping.  I love his lips when he sleeps.  They are so kissable!

Countrified Hicks, my son, 14 year old boy
Brandon.  He has changed so much in the past 4 months since this was taken.

    Thank you for allowing me to share some memories with you!

Follow me on Facebook

Follow me on Twitter

Follow me on Pinterest

Another blog you might like:
Lost in the Prairie

5 comments:

  1. love your blog title - :) I say I'm a "beach billy" cause we don't have any hills in Florida ;)following you from ifellowship

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kellie, beach billy or countrified hick, our hearts are the same!

      Delete
  2. I'm a Canadian hick. He, he! You are right those lips do look kissable. I love when the kids sleep. They remind me when they were just babies. Thanks for linking in and the pr. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Michelle, awesome. Hicks Unite! :-) I appreciate you stopping by and hope you will do so again sometime.

      Delete
  3. Thanks for sharing your pictures, I enjoyed seeing them!! Thanks also for being part of my blog.

    ReplyDelete

How to Make a Classic Christmas Rainbow Poke Cake

            This recipe has been around for a LONG time and to me, it never goes out of style.   It is colorful, festive, moist and utterl...